CODE OF CONDUCT
The purpose of this code of conduct is simple; to ensure the safety, comfort, and enjoyment of each attendee, including yourself and your guests when attending Events.
To ensure that every person attending has a good time, we ask that all members keep the following in mind when on outings:
- Please keep swearing to a minimum as some may find it offensive.
- Treat others in attendance with respect, fairness and equality.
- Use appropriate volume when at an Event (No yelling please)
- Respect other people’s personal space.
- Avoid disruptive behavior
- No Harassment.
- No Physical intimidation of others.
- No Malicious gossip.
- No Unwanted sexual attention.
- No violent, aggressive or bullying behavior.
Being a member of the Website comes with a responsibility to yourself, Cozymeal and the attendees of Events. Members should:
- Treat others in attendance at any Event with respect, equality and fairness;
- Behave responsibly during such Events;
- Respect the reasonable requests of those in attendance, such as requests for privacy;
- Follow any reasonable direction or requirement given to them by Cozymeal or Hosts of any Event;
- Seek to promote an atmosphere that is welcoming and enjoyable for those in attendance at any Event.
Members should avoid using offensive, vulgar and obscene language or behavior, which is likely to make others feel uncomfortable, embarrassed or offended. The following guidelines specify other behaviors that members should avoid as they are inconsistent with the purpose of this Code of Conduct and values of Cozymeal. Any member who does not meet these guidelines may receive a warning or have their membership termination. In addition, intentionally attempting or assisting in these behaviors may be considered as serious as engaging in the behavior. Members must not engage in the following behaviors:
- Abuse/Endangerment or Bullying of a Person: Physically harming, threatening to harm, intentionally or recklessly causing harm to any person or creating a condition that endangers the health and safety of others.
- Sexual Misconduct or Abuse: Attempted or actual unwanted sexual activity and attention, such as sexual touching or fondling, or other unwanted sexual advances. This including the touching of an unwilling person’s intimate body parts or forcing an unwilling person to touch another’s intimate body parts.
- Harassment: Behavior that is sufficiently severe or pervasive so as to threaten an individual or substantially interfere with the individual’s privacy or enjoyment of any Event.
- Disruptive Behavior: Engaging in disorderly, disruptive, lewd or indecent conduct. This item includes but is not limited to: being visibly or noticeably intoxicated, inciting or participating in a riot or group disruption; failing to leave the scene of a riot or group disruption when instructed by officials; disruption of Events or the enjoyment of Events by its attendees; creating unreasonable noise; or creating a physically hazardous or physically offensive condition.
- Discriminatory Behavior: Behavior that discriminates against other individuals because of such individual’s race, color, religion, sex, handicap, age, national origin, sexual orientation.
Members must not under any circumstances:
- Possess, carry or use any weapon, ammunition, explosive or fireworks during any Event;
- Steal, vandalize, damage, destroy or deface any property, personal or otherwise; and
- Enter or trespass onto any area which is “off limits”, or that the member does not have permission to enter.
BREACHES OF THE COZYMEAL’S CODE OF CONDUCT
Conflict brought about by any breach or breaches of the clubs “Code of Conduct” by any Website member or their guests addressed and resolved by Cozymeal in its sole discretion. Any observed or reported breach or breaches of the Cozymeal’s “Code of Conduct” by any member(s) or their guests will be investigated, discussed and dealt with by Cozymeal by either a suspension or the revoking of membership.