Online Cooking Class + Wine Tasting - Japanese-Peruvian Fusion and Sake Tasting
During this live and interactive cooking class with Chef Vivian and Chef Michi, you will learn how to prepare two unique fusion dishes featuring fresh, high-quality Peruvian ingredients and time-honored Japanese culinary techniques. You will also have the opportunity to taste and enjoy two different types of sake while preparing dishes like shrimp yakitori with Peruvian aji amarillo and beef negimaki marinated in a Peruvian rocoto pepper sauce with ponzu.
Guests are welcome to bring wine and beer to enjoy during the class.
- Cooking class is fully interactive.
- Chef accompanies you throughout the entire process.
- Ask as many questions as you want!
With passion fruit fusion
With sweet peppers and aji amarillo
With rocoto pepper ponzu
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated. Please mention this in the message field when you submit your booking request.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability and can be delivered by your preferred local grocer with the link below.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 20 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- Labels Asian, Couples, Fun, Japanese, Valentine's
Sho Chiku Bai Nigori sake
Hakutsuru Junmai sake with passion fruit
Jumbo raw shrimp
Peruvian aji amarillo (yellow chili)
Sea salt and ground pepper
Scallions or chives
Rocoto chili paste
Small and large bowls
Iron griilling pan
Local Grocer Delivery Available!
$ 39 Per device
75-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.
The Cozymeal Protection®