Virtual Wine Tasting - Wine Tasting Fundamentals
Whether you're a seasoned sipper or an aspiring wine lover just starting your journey, this virtual wine tasting class with Sommelier Lexi can get you started on the right note! Explore the basics of this artful practice by sampling whites, rosés and pinot noirs from regions around the world. You'll also discover food pairings and learn how to make the best wine choice for every occasion.
- Recipes Recipe links are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the host using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Size Public class sizes are between 4 to 14 connections to provide an opportunity for all guests to participate and ask questions. Private classes can accommodate up to 498 guests.
- Event Duration 1 hour
- Labels Tasting Parties
Wine to purchase for class: An Albariño white wine from Spain; rosé from anywhere; and pinot noir from Oregon or Santa Barbara
Three wine glasses
Wine lexicon (emailed to guests prior to class, print 1 per person)
Wine tasting mat (emailed to guests prior to class, print 1 per person)
Wine tasting notes (emailed to guests prior to class, print 1 per person for each wine)
Pens or pencils
Your favorite snacks